Eames Style Side Chair, Orange w/ Metal Base
- Mid-Century Modern design coupled with today's manufacturing precision.
- Recognizable for its polished chrome steel Eiffel tower frame.
- Organic shape that cradles the body
- One piece molded acrylic seat
- Versatile accent chair that can be used in the home, office or patio.
This Eames-style side chair is an iconic piece of furniture that was originally created in 1950 by Charles Ray Eames. Today's mid-century modern chair is manufactured using a molded (one piece) durable plastic seat. The current models look exactly as the original. The legs are made of solid wood with black powder coated steel bracing for extreme durability that protects against rusting. Special attention has been paid to general construction and specifications of the original design. However with newer materials and technology, the new side chair represents the best mix of innovative design and today's manufacturing precision. This is a high-end piece that will accent any room! It's comfortable, lightweight, and durable that makes for an excellent conversation piece. Did we mention it's comfortable?
Eames Style Side Chair, Orange w/ Metal Base, Design Tree Home
|Current Price||$149.06||October 27, 2017|
|Highest Price||$149.06||October 27, 2017|
|Lowest Price||$149.06||October 27, 2017|
Last price changes
|$149.06||October 27, 2017|