A-America Bristol Point 132" Rectangular Dining Table with (3) 24" Leaves, Oak-Espresso
- 1: Solid Wood Furniture: The Bristol Point Dining Collection is constructed from Solid Rubber wood
- 2: No MDF or particle Board: Does not contain these inferior components that are found in most furniture today
- 3: Kiln-Dried Hardwood: This process establishes Moisture Content Uniformity and prevents warping, cracking, and splitting
- 4: 6-Step Oak-Espresso Finish: This lightly distressed two-tone finish adds depth and character to the transitional lines of this collection
- 5: Versatility: The Bristol Point Dining Collection offers numerous options that accommodate everything from intimate settings to large gatherings
The Bristol Point Dining Collection is offered in a two-tone oak and espresso finish. The multi-step oak finished tops are lightly speckled with the espresso stain and have a mild distressing to add personality and depth to the clean lines of this transitional dining group. Each piece in this collection is constructed of Solid Rubber wood, that is kiln dried and scored to prevent cracking and warping. Both the 78" Rectangular Dining Table and the 54" Square Gathering Height Table feature a self-storing 18" Butterfly leaf. The 132" Rectangular Dining table includes (3) 24" leaves that store under the table top and expand the table from 60" to 132". The counter chairs in this collection feature a 4-sided stretcher system for extra support and contoured solid wood seats for added comfort. The server provides ample hidden storage along with wine storage for up to 8 bottles.